February 17, 2012

After so many days of posting pictures of our daily happenings, I let things slide! Guess it's time to catch up with an actual blog post about how the boys are doing & what is going on with us.

  David & I started working out together (30 Day Shred) at the beginning of this month.  If Jordan is awake (we work out at 6 am - yowza), he tries to work out with us.  The other day I took a video of Jordan 'working out'.  He sure makes me laugh :)



Unfortunately, David & I have not been working out lately as both our boys came down with colds.  While Jordan got better, Lucas was diagnosed with bronchiolitis.  He is on an antibiotic and has to use a nebulizer every 4 to 6 hours.  Thankfully we caught it in time & he is getting better.


Other happenings in our family were my birthday (last year of my 20s'!) which I celebrated with family & had a wonderful time.  Jordan is 50% potty trained - we are still working on it.  David, in addition to working full time & doing private music lessons, also joined the worship team at church.  The first time he played, he had a solo & many people told him how much they enjoyed listening to the cello :) Lucas continues to be easy going, even when sick.  He's doing well at tummy time & starting to laugh, which is too cute :)

That's what's been happening in the Thompson household! I will do my best to upload pictures again & hopefully another blog post soon as Lucas is turning three months on Saturday & Jordan will be turning 3 in a couple weeks, so I am sure there will be things to write about!

No comments:

Post a Comment